Sunday, June 3, 2012

Items for sale

EVERYTHING IN THIS POST IS SOLD~!!!
So I was looking through my closet and remembered
that I have a lot of items that I need to sell, cause I either don't wear them
or they don't fit.
So I have a good amount of lolita clothing that I will be putting up for sale :)
Here are a couple pictures of items that will be making their
way out of my closet.
Angelic Pretty Sweet Jam skirt in yellow (worn once)
 $150 shipped within the US
Angelic Pretty Dreamy Dollhouse skirt in black 
(I also have the matching headbow)
$220 including the headbow and shipping within the US
Angelic Pretty Miracle Candy Jsk in blue (worn once)
NWOT
$260 including shipping within the US
Angelic Pretty Whip Magic jsk in yellow/white (worn once, bought off auction)
Very good condition :)
$200 including shipping
Angelic Pretty black/white jsk 
(need to touch up some stitching on the bottom bow)
I'll be adding more as the day goes along :)
To be determined 

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Are you selling any of your blouses or OTK socks? Love if you would let me know!

    Karen

    Karen_Yuen@pepperwireless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any blouses currently for sale, but I do have one pair of otk socks from angelic pretty~! They are black and pink sailor socks with lots of stripes. They are $25 including shipping~! Let me know if you might be interested~!

      Thanks~!

      Delete