Sunday, May 27, 2012

Updates!


Hi Everyone!
How is your summer going so far?
Good I hope!
I've recently finished my first year of grad school, and I am
so happy to finally have a break.
I've updated the blog look and colors, as well as changed
some photos!
I had an AMAZING photoshoot with my bf's little sister
and I'll post the cool photos here soon~!
Also I have a tumblr, instagram, and poupeegirl if you would
also like to follow me there!
My tumblr I fill with the cutest things and post almost everyday.
My poupeegirl is super fashionable and over the top!
My instagram is slowly getting filled with tons of photos!
My tumblr is: pastelsherbet.tumblr.com
My poupeegirl:
poupeegirl fashion brand community

My instagram: my name is Pastelsherbet on instagram :) 

Oh, btw I dyed the bottom of my hair all fun colors :)
It's mostly faded now, but here is a pic to show you just how cool it 
looked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment