Saturday, December 10, 2011

All my replicas (well except one) have arrived~!

First and foremost Dream of Lolita takes a very long
time to finish items (it didn't help I ordered like over six items)
but the items all and all were good :)
I only have one major complaint and that's that the blue
sugary carnival jsk I ordered has the angelic pretty front chest
panel upside down :(
Hopefully I'll just cover it, or take it to get fixed :)
My wonder cookie in dark blue is still on it's way :(
I plan on ordering from dream of lolita again, hopefully very soon,
so I can get sheep garden and aqua princess~!
I'm super excited for Christmas Time!
I dressed up in a bodyline macaron jsk last year
and think I'll be the sugar plum fairy for a meetup this year in
Jewelry Jelly~!


No comments:

Post a Comment