Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Update!

Wow I haven't updated in.....FOREVER, lol.
I think I'm going to start using this blog again as my own personal blog 
involving my lolita experiences.

In other news I also have a tumblr, which is pastelsherbet
I fill it with the cutest things known to mankind XD

Soon to come will be a post about my trip to AM2 con
where I saw Kanon Wakeshima and KanonxKanon
Please look forward to it!

Lastly I also created a youtube channel where I will post about lolita
and where to buy certain things to help flesh out your
wardrobe not only with lolita but with casual clothing as well.

P.S. 
I'm also going to start making cute crafts for my brand
~Sweet Ribbon~
I currently have a blogger for it and will update with my progress
in making cute bows, brooches, and fox tails!


No comments:

Post a Comment